Evaluation – S.I.N.N. analyses relevant factors and processes of social service delivery. It includes the assessment of these issues towards pre-defined criteria (e.g. prevention, interdisciplinary, participation).
Evaluation by S.I.N.N. represents a dialogue process and can be seen as a means for quality management of social enterprises.
Evaluation refers to five levels:
- the concept of the social service
- the structure, which puts this concept into practice
- the necessary processes
- the results and
- the sustainable impact
- Evaluation of the Grundtvig Project “Empowering Parents of Children with Special Needs)
- Evaluation of the Grundtvig Project “A better quality for parents“ www.parents.ro
- Evaluation of the Lingua Project, English without Borders“
- Evaluation of early preventive services in Styria